Introduction and meaning Edit
Full-Elite (commonly known as FE) is a ship status slang term given to player's ship's which have nothing but Elite equipment. It is one big step down from an Ultra-Elite ship and is the middle of ship status, being 2 of 3.
In particular, an FE ship consists of:
- 8 Iris Drones
- Hellstorm 2
- All the necessary elite Extras
- P.E.T. 10 (optional)
- LF-3s and/or LF-4s
If you put all lasers on drones with the LCB-10 ammo you will deal around 4650 damage and if you put all shields on ship and drones you will have 360000 shields (without Seprom or Boosters or have any pilot points on the Skill Tree and assuming you use a Goliath and Citadel respectively).
Visual Full-Elite CluesEdit
- A ship equipped with full LF-3 lasers shoot blue when using LCB-10 or MCB-25 and shoot green lasers when using MCB-50. (Other laser battery ammo types appear as the same with other lasers.
- Ships fully equipped with LF-4 shoot red lasers.
- Do not rely on the colour of a ship's lasers to gauge the Damage it can inflict. A Goliath ship equipped with 14 LF-3 and 1 LF-2 will shoot red lasers, but can still cause about the same damage with 15 LF-3s.
- A Full-Elite player will have all 8 of their Iris drones in various formations around their ship (As always they don't necessarily need to have drone formations).
- Some Full Elite players have got Pilot Bio visual effects e.g. a bubble when locking on a person or fatter lasers when the person is shooting (as always they don't need to have any visuals).
- Unless you are a wallet warrior and can dish out a lot of cash, do not expect to become full-elite in a few days. It will take a lot of time, determination and patience.
- It is necessary to use the Auction function to bid for elite items in order to save Uridium for other purposes.
Moving Forward Edit
Your next step is Ultra-Elite, but that is not the quickest step as it is a huge one.
- Directly after this, you should focus on gaining the Apis drone and Havocs
- You should also focus on starting to collect LF-4s
- Uridium is very important now, so spend it wisely
- Booty Boxes can be worth it when used during the special event
- Destroying harder aliens will result in bigger rewards
- Try to find Ultra-Elite players who can help you
- Do multiple missions to receive rewards, such as Uridium and laser cannons (specifically the LF-3 and LF-4 later on)
- Boxing can yield you 20, 50, or 100 Uridium depending on your luck. Boxing can also yield you elite laser batteries. Only the MCB-25, MCB-50, and SAB-50 ammunition are available to obtain
- Try to get some log disks for eventual pilot points
- Gain as many levels if you have a PET as you can