LF-3 lasers inflict up to 150 damage per shot.
Obtaining the LF-3Edit
It may also be bid on in Auction. The amount this will cost depends on the server but even if you lose the bid your credits will be refunded to you.
You also have a random chance to win an elite type of laser cannon from a Booty Box.
A ship equipped with full LF-3 lasers does not fire red lasers, instead, it fires different colours listed below:
- Lasers appear blue when using LCB-10 or MCB-25 laser batteries.
- Lasers appear green when using MCB-50 laser batteries, regardless of the laser being used.
- Lasers appear white when using UCB-100 laser batteries, regardless of the laser being used.
- Lasers appear orange when using RSB-75 elite laser batteries, regardless of the laser being used.
Limits and Required Amounts Edit
- There is no limit to the number of laser cannons you can own, this includes the LF-3.
- You need 32 LF-3 laser cannons to reach the status of Full-Elite.
- If you own LF-4's you will still be considered as Full-Elite until you have 32-36 of them.
- You cannot upgrade the LF-3 to LF-4.
- You can use the upgrade tool to upgrade your LF-3's to a higher level (max being 16) but since you will want to collect LF-4s anyway, it is not recommended.