A Log-Disk (L-D) is an elite extra that is exchanged in a bundle for research points which are used upgrading skills found on the Skill tree. They cost Uridium and can also be earned various different ways. The quantity needed to trade for a research point increases after every exchange.
How to earn a log-disk
Not only can they be purchased in the Shop for 300 Uridium each unit, but you can also earn them by:
- Completing a Galaxy gate and being rewarded from:
- Rewards mentioned above can be doubled while Double Rewards Day is on
- Considering Zeta Gate gives the most log-disks, it would take total 34 917 / 100 = 349,17 = atleast 350 Zetas on Double Reward Day to farm 50 Skill points.
- As a random reward from spinning in the Materializer
- Bidding and winning on it through the Auction
- Logging in daily until day 50 from the Daily Login Bonus
- Randomly from salvaging Pirate booty boxes
- Purchase on a special deal where they come at a cheaper rate, only available with Payment
Uses for a log-disk
They are mainly used for exchanging into research points for upgrading your skills. The amount of log-disks needed for the first research point begins at 30.
Research point (pilot point) cost table
Below is a table that depicts the rising cost to exchange log-disks for a single research point in the Skill tree, the total price would be 10,795,400 Uridium for maxing out research points:
The increments of costs are not random but increase by 10% each time.
This is the equation for the price of the pilot point in Uridium, based on the Pilot Point number (n).
Afterwards the cost is rounded to the nearest 300
The equation for the total cost for x number of pilot points in Uridium is:
Likewise the cost is rounded to the nearest 300.
To find out the number of log disks required divide the Uridium cost by 300 or use the following equations:
Log disk required for x pilot point:
Total log disk required for x number of pilot points
Then rounded to the nearest whole number.
These formulae does not include premium, rebate or other discounts. Only the full price.