History of the Venom Edit
The Venom used to be a powerful PvP ship when Singularity dealt just under 500,000 damage to the player it was targeted on if they did not use an EMP to remove it.After the Venom was reworked it turned more from a PvP war tool into an alien destroying machine, being able to destroy the majority of regular aliens from full health to 0 with the active ability and a little bit of effort.
In-game Description Edit
The Venom is a leviathan amongst battlecruisers! Sting your foes with its deadly poison and then step back and let the venom do the rest!
This ship also has the following bonus:
- 5% damage bonus
The ship's ability:
- Singularity I: The Venom lets you dish out damage directly to an enemy's hull (HP).
Venom singularity is capable of dishing out a total of 180.000 damage.
Note: this function can be nullified using EMP-01.
How to get?Edit
- The damage that is done by Singularity use to be much higher, the same as the Cyborg before it was released.
Changes to Come Edit
- Cooldown of Singularity increased from 120 second to 840 seconds.
- The Venom used to be a skill design for the Goliath
- Singularity has a 2-minute cooldown.
- With both cooldown boosters, it is capable of having a 1minute cooldown.
- Singularity last for a total of 35 seconds means that the actual cooldowns after using the skill are 2 minutes and 35 seconds without boosters and 1 minute and 36 seconds with boosters.