Xenomit is a special powerful ore that can only be gathered by a short amount of ways but supplies you the ability to fight in combat much better and use the automatic refining option for cargos with ease.
It is very important to collect this ore if you ever plan on fighting other players.
How to collect it Edit
The Xenomit has an important role in the Skylab. It is used to produce Promerium, which is used to produce Seprom. Promerium is created with 10 Prometid, 10 Duranium and 1 Xenomit. Because Xenomit is so rare to find, the Skylab has a Xenomodule which produces a substance, less rare than Xenomit, which can be used to replace Xenomit when making Promerium.
It's important to note this Xenomit is a fake replacement just to provide the resources to build the Promerium. Due to this you cannot send it to your ship.
Automatic Refining Edit
Under the settings in-game, you can set the automatic refining which uses Xenomit each time it is completed. It breaks down the cargo into Promerium quickly so you do not need to do it manually.
It is disputed if this is worth it because of how hard it is to gain Xenomit.
Many CPU extras' depend on Xenomit to function. With all of them only one of these extra CPUs can be used per configuration.
Improves the chances of hitting a ship and reduces the rate of lasers missing the target by 50%. Uses 10 Xenomit per volley. The targeting guidance CPU has to be activated on the space map under "CPU's + Extra's".
The AIM-02 does not go through evasion.
- It says it uses 100 Xenomit per SMB and ISH but it actually uses 56.
- Xenomit is one of the first powerful ores to be released.
- Cannot be sold and you really do not want to sell it.
- It will start being created on the Skylab once you have upgraded the module to at least level 1.
- You can buy real Xenomit on Auction for 10 peices at a time.
- Turning off auto-refine in the settings will save lots of this ore in the long run.